NVIDIA Spectrum SN3000 switches support detailed and contextual telemetry with NVIDIA What Just Happened® (WJH). WJH dramatically reduces mean time to issue resolution by providing instant answers to when, what, who, where and why questions as soon as an issue occurs. Spectrum switches implement hardware- accelerated histograms track and summarize queue depths at a sub-microsecond granularity. Hardware-accelerated histograms avoid false-alerts common to simple watermarks and threshold based methods.
NVIDIA Spectrum SN3000 Open Ethernet Switches
Industry-Leading Performance, Scalability, and Features
NVIDIA® Spectrum®-2 SN3000 Ethernet switches are ideal for leaf and spine data center network solutions, allowing maximum flexibility with port speeds from 1GbE to 400GbE per port and port density that enables full-rack connectivity to any server at any speed. SN3000 carries a whopping bidirectional switching capacity of up to 12.8Tb/s with a landmark 8.33Bpps packet processing rate. Purpose-built for the modern data center, SN3000 combines high performance, rich features, scalability, and visibility with flexible form factors.
Max Port Speed
Max Flow Counters
Max Access-Control Lists (ACLs)
Network Address Translation (NAT)
Max IPV4 Routes
SPECTRUM NETWORKING ADVANTAGES
NVIDIA Spectrum SN3000 switches feature a fully shared packet and monolithic buffer architecture. This superior buffer architecture provides a fair, predictable and high-performance data path that is essential for scale out software defined storage and modern multi-tenant cloud deployments. Spectrum switches deliver a robust high bandwidth and low latency data path for remote direct-memory access over converged Ethernet (RoCE) and machine learning applications that leverage GPUDdirect®.
NVIDIA Spectrum SN3000 switches support best-in-class Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) with support for 10X more tunnels and tunnel end points. Its 512K shared forwarding entries can be flexibly used across access-control lists (ACL), longest prefix match (LPM) routes, host routes, MAC tables, and equal-cost multi-path (ECMP) and tunnel applications.
- Advanced network virtualization with support for high-performance, single-pass VXLAN routing and IPv6 and multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) segment routing
- Programmable pipeline with the ability to programmatically parse, process, and edit packets
- Robust RoCE transport to power NVMe-oF and machine learning applications that leverage GPUDirect
- In-band network telemetry (INT)-ready hardware
- Rich data center features at unprecedented scale with NVIDIA FlexFlow™ packet processing
- The SN3000 Ethernet platforms are part of the NVIDIA-certified portfolio of products optimized for AI workloads.
Supported Operating Systems
- NVIDIA Cumulus Linux™
- NVIDIA Onyx®
- Up to 6.4Tbps switching capacity
- Up to 8.33Bpps packet processing rate
- Support for 1/10/25/40/50/100/200/400GbE speeds
- Advanced Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN)
- Deep packet inspection at 512B deep
- Single pass VXLAN bridging and routing
- 512K forwarding entries that can be flexibly used across layer-2, layer-3, tunnelling and other protocols
- Precision Timing Protocol (PTP), Network Timing Protocol (NTP)
- 100K+ hardware based NAT sessions
- Advanced telemetry with What Just Happened (WJH)
SN3000 COMPARISON TABLE
|Connectors||400GbE Ports||200GbE Ports||100GbE Ports||50GbE Ports||40GbE Ports||25/10/1GbE Ports||Height||Max Throughput||Total Packets per Second|
|SN3700||32x QSFP56 200GbE||—||32||64**||128**||32||128**||1U||6.4Tb/s||8.33Bpps|
|SN3700C||32x QSFP28 100GbE||—||—||32||64**||32||128**||1U||3.2Tb/s||4.76Bpps|
|SN3420||12x QSFP28 100GbE||—||—||12||—||12||48+48**||1U||2.4Tb/s||3.57Bpps|
|SN3420||48x SFP28 25GbE||—||—||12||—||12||48+48**||1U||2.4Tb/s||3.57Bpps|
|SN3510*||6x QSFPDD 400GbE||6||12**||24**||48+48**||12**||48+48**||1U||4.8Tb/s||7.14Bpps|